Translate

Monday, September 28, 2020

Revelation watch Day 28: Another prophetic dream

Revelation watch Day 28: Another prophetic dream

Illustration by Andre Arvizu/Unsplash

Fabulous dream: I was with three young men, fellow Christian brothers, one of them was of Asian background. In fact, we were all around the same young age. (Glorification of the first raptured?) We were part of a larger crowd that was preparing to attend a talk by Jesus Christ. We were also preparing for a major evangelistic outreach.
 
The other three were looking over several Christian tracts to pass out. I showed them the ones I had so far, and told them one was related to the rapture. The second one had a covid-19 theme. I actually have such tracts. In the dream, I kept imagining how the big crowd that was going to see Jesus might fit in a huge and ever-expanding stadium.
 
I told the fellow brothers in Christ that I believed it was going to be like a big rally, and that every time Jesus would try to utter a single word, it would be like pandemonium, the crowd would go wild. It would be a slow process for Jesus to give His talk because the crowd would break out in cheers and praise after every single one of His words.
 
I was trying to utter the name of "Jesus" in my dream, but I was so overwhelmed with emotion and excitement that I managed to only get out "Lord," while talking with the three brothers about all this. This dream reminded me of the song,"When we all get to heaven," and the line in the song, "When we all see Jesus we'll sing and shout the victory."
 
[It is interesting how several of my prophetic dreams have emphasized "3's." In this dream, it was the "three" young Christian brothers. The brother of Asian background signifies that Jesus died for everyone of every culture, language and nation. The rest of the dream is pretty much self-evident. He is coming back soon and He wants for us to continue sharing with others the Good News of His salvation.]
 
Isaiah 25:1 (NIV) - 
 
"Lord, you are my God;
I will exalt you and praise your name,
for in perfect faithfulness
you have done wonderful things,
things planned long ago."
 
Acts 2:38 (NLT) - 
 
"Peter replied, “Each of you must repent of your sins and turn to God, and be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. Then you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit."
 
Shalom!
 
Diana Washington-Valdez
 
Faith Today Christian Ministries
Exalting the Name of Jesus! 
Facebook.com/faithtodaypage1
YouTube user: dwvaldez (Diana shares)

No comments:

Post a Comment