Translate

Friday, September 25, 2020

Revelation watch: Day 25

Time to rest ...

Mark 6:30-31 (NLT) - "(30) The apostles returned to Jesus from their ministry tour and told him all they had done and taught." (31) "Then Jesus said, “Let’s go off by ourselves to a quiet place and rest awhile.”

Exodus 33:14 (NLT) - "The Lord replied, “I will personally go with you, Moses, and I will give you rest—everything will be fine for you.”

Matthew 11 28-30 - "(28) Then Jesus said, “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy to bear, and the burden I give you is light.”

Postings will resume after a break with the family. Will continue receiving prayer requests through Oct. 3.

Shalom!

Diana Washington Valdez/Faith Today Christian Ministries

Exalting the Name of Jesus! 

Facebook.com/faithtodaypage1

YouTube user: dwvaldez (Diana shares)

  

No comments:

Post a Comment