Translate

Thursday, March 19, 2020

The Lord of Heaven's Armies: He is the God who Heals

Scriptures affirm that the Lord is our Healer. He is Jehovah-Rapha (the God who heals):

Image from Bible Study Tools
"I have seen their ways, but I will heal them; I will guide them and restore comfort to Israel’s mourners, creating praise on their lips. Peace, peace, to those far and near,” says the LORD. “And I will heal them.” - Isaiah 57:18-19

"Is anyone among you sick? Let them call the elders of the church to pray over them and anoint them with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise them up. If they have sinned, they will be forgiven." - James 5:14-15

"For I take no pleasure in the death of anyone, declares the Sovereign LORD. Repent and live!" - Ezekiel 18:32
 


"He said, “If you listen carefully to the LORD your God and do what is right in his eyes, if you pay attention to his commands and keep all his decrees, I will not bring on you any of the diseases I brought on the Egyptians, for I am the LORD, who heals you.” - Exodus 15:26

"Surely he took up our pain and bore our suffering, yet we considered him punished by God, stricken by him, and afflicted. But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was on him, and by his wounds we are healed." - Isaiah 53:4-5

“See now that I myself am he! There is no god besides me. I put to death and I bring to life, I have wounded and I will heal, and no one can deliver out of my hand." - Deuteronomy 32:39

In light of the coronavirus and other health issues, we will be praying for people to be healed during a program at 11 a.m. March 20, 2020 on KSCE-LIFE (Channel 38 TV or Cable Channel 16). Tomorrow, in general, I will be in prayer for people to be healed. The Lord is still on His throne and has the power to heal. Repent of any unbelief, unforgiveness and uncleanness in your life, and ask Jesus Christ to heal you.

If you do not know Jesus, then you must be born again. Repent sincerely of your sins, ask Him to come into your life and decide to make Him lord of your life, He will fill you with the gift of the Holy Spirit; seek to be baptized. After that, your name will be written in the Lamb's Book of Life. See Acts 2:38 and Revelation 21:27. Let someone know you did this - asked Jesus for His FREE gift of salvation.


Faith Today Christian Ministries
Exalting the Name of Jesus!
Diana Washington-Valdez

No comments:

Post a Comment