Translate

Saturday, March 21, 2020

Bible End Times Prophecy Series: Christian perspective on coronavirus TV interview


 "Day of Reckoning" - Mary-Yoly Moore interviews 
     
 Diana Washington Valdez about the coronavirus

Diana Washington Valdez
One of the questions I answered to be best of my ability is whether coronavirus is a prophetic  #EndTimes plague.

The answer was settled for me two days ago with this verse, which the Lord had directed me to read earlier in the week:

Isaiah 57:18-19

"I have seen their ways, but I will heal them; I will guide them and restore comfort to Israel’s mourners, creating praise on their lips. Peace, peace, to those far and near,” says the LORD. “And I will heal them.” 

If coronavirus was a Tribulation-era plague, then we would see massive extermination without a pause or end. We are not there yet, and no one should want to live to see the 7-year judgment of God that John the apostle wrote about in Revelation. We have time to seek the Lord's mercy for ourselves and everyone else.



Coronavirus interview

The video link is for the March 20 interview

Shalom!

Faith Today Christian Ministries
Exalting the Name of Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment