Translate

Friday, May 8, 2020

Dream portends prophetically an attack on El Paso


A disturbing dream about an attack on El Paso, Texas.

In the dream, I was with other people near Fort Bliss, on the east side of the Franklin Mountains, when we saw a column of black smoke rising from the downtown area.
We assumed it was a fire. As we headed toward the west to get a better view, we saw a second column of smoke. We decided to investigate further. Then, we saw a third column of smoke near the other two, also the central-west area of the city.

We were shocked because we realized that it was something more and worse than building fires. The columns were concentrated near the border on the U.S. side. There are several hospitals and other medical facilities in the central area, and Fort Bliss is near the site of the columns of smoke. The idea of three calamities came to mind. The dream is from late 2019. Since sharing this, others have shared dreams and or visions about military-type attacks against the El Paso region. Pray for El Paso's safety.

Scripture

Joel 2:30 (NLT) - “I will display wonders in the sky and on the earth, Blood, fire and columns of smoke." Acts 2:19 (NLT) - "And I will grant wonders in the sky above And signs on the earth below, Blood, and fire, and vapor of smoke."

Salvation is the best life insurance policy; it never expires: 

John 3:5-7 (NLT) "5 Jesus replied, “I assure you, no one can enter the Kingdom of God without being born of water and the Spirit. 6 Humans can reproduce only human life, but the Holy Spirit gives birth to spiritual life. 7 So don’t be surprised when I say, ‘You must be born again.’ " 

Receive Jesus as your personal savior. Let Him be your shepherd: 

Psalm 23:1-3 (NKJV) - The Lord is my shepherd; "I shall not [a]want. 2 He makes me to lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside the still waters. 3 He restores my soul;He leads me in the paths of righteousness. For His name’s sake." 

Faith Today Christian Ministries/Diana Washington-Valdez/Exalting the Name of Jesus

Definition (Lexico.com) Calamity: Disaster, catastrophe, cataclysm, crisis 
Map: Basic from Google

No comments:

Post a Comment